Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Statistics so far

well I was just pondering what the heck should I write here on my brand new blog. Then I got an great idea; what would be better way to start a new blog than summing up my records so far.

Rated tournaments I have played: 15 (including 1 team contest)

First tournament: April 2004
Latest tournament: August 2006
Tournament wins (not shared): none
Tournament wins (shared): 1
Runner-up finishes: 3
Highest perf. rating: 2222
Lowest perf. rating: 1781
Average perf. rating: 1967
Most rating points gained in a tournament: 85
Most rating points lost in a tournament: 4
Total rating points gained/lost in tournaments: +249
Rating points gained/lost on average per tournament: +16.6

Rated league games I have played: 9
Score: +3 =5 -1
Average rating of opponents: 1798
Rating points gained/lost in league games: +35

Rated blitz tournaments I have played: 3 (incl. 2 team contests)
Wins/Runner-up finishes: none
3rd places: 1

Overall:
Scoring percentage in rated games: 71.1
Scoring perc. in rated blitz games: 61.1
Number of rated games played: 102
Number of rated blitz games played: 112
Highest rating: 1990
Lowest rating: 1704
Rating points gained/lost on average per month: +8.9

Thats it. Took a while, but fortunately Finnish chess federation did most of the work (sends information about rating changes, aver. ratings etc.) for me.

No comments: