Friday, December 5, 2008

All your base is belong to jusah vol. II

Well, blaah. I haven't posted a single post here in 1,5 years, and still nobody missed me. Nobody called me and asked if I was okay. Or have I died in horrifid jet crash (someday, someday...). Maybe I didn't share my phone number. That has to be it. Anyway, due the general misty (not E-M-fucking-O!!) attitude towards life I feel abused and neglected at the same time. But all is forgiven.

So due to the general incompetence what comes to my ability to remember passwords, I have had a little break. Now I am back, at least for couple posts.

Back to the basics: what has changed while I was gone?

Nothing in chess. Everything in life. Due the obligatory chess-related nature of this blog, I will just explain how nothing has changed why chess career.

My rating has changed but not very much. It was about 2000 when I last wrote here, and now it is about 2090. Actually it was 2030 just a month ago, but two weeks ago I semi-destroyed rest of the field in a national weekend tournament, and my rating rose about 60 points. Apart from that, my tournaments results have been decent but not anything worth of mentioning.

Blitz rating has changed too. I have played two rated blitz tournaments during the past 1,5 years, finishing second and "only-god-knows-what-but-not-in-top-ten". My blitz rating is little over 2100 now.

I restarted CTS and now I rethink of quitting it. Logical. My CTS rating is about 1740, most of the time hovering between 1700-1750. I thought getting it back to +1800 (like in good ol' days) in dead-easy, but apparently my wireless mouse is bit too inaccurate and slow for that. And excuses never hurt anyone.

Apart from chess, I have moved away from Helsinki. Living in middle-finland, dont wanna share exact details (and please refrain from using a word "paranoid" in comments-section). I study economics in university, and sometimes play other board games and tennis and badminton.

No comments: